Welcome to the Oban Fish and Chip Takeaway/Restaurant
The Oban fish and chip shop is a take-away and 40 seater restaurant popular with locals and tourists alike. In fact we find that people who visit Oban frequently always come back to our shop; sometimes for the duration of their stay.
Even Rick Stein visited us while he was filming his 'Food Heroes' programme for the BBC in 2002, and said it was the best fish and chips he had ever tasted! We are a well established family run business based in Oban's town centre and we provide excellent quality food served by our team of friendly well trained staff.
We are just situated just minutes from the sea where you can sit with your fish and chips and enjoy the panoramic view out towards the islands.
- Freshly cooked, super tasty food
- Traditional cod & haddock fish & chips
- Other fish as available including sole, hake & halibut
- Specials such as salt & pepper squid, squat lobster tails, fish cakes
- Meat dishes such as beefburgers & steak pie
- Stunning seafood platter, to eat in or take-away
- Bring your own alcoholic drinks - no corkage!
- Delicious home made desserts and ice cream bar